Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Clubhouse



It is a Tuesday and time for my A Card A Week Challenge!  This is my second card for May, with the theme of embossing.  I picked a more masculine embossing folder and thought it went perfectly with one of my new stamp and matching die sets--Stampin' Up's Clubhouse.   

I inked up the golfer image and one of the sentiments.  The embossing folder is also by Stampin' Up, called Absolutely Argyle 3D.  I added some tufts of grass, cut from one of the dies.  Green baker's twine completes the card.


Here is the inside of my card with a strip of washi tape:



I like the look of this card and hope you do too.  I hope you will stop back next week to see what the next embossed card looks like!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Clubhouse Stamp set and matching dies

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stamp' Up Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Old Olive

Ink:  Stampin' Up Crumb Cake

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Absolutely Argyle 3D; Green Baker's Twine




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this manly card is very nice - so many great features!

Cindy Groh said...

There are lots of female flowery type embossing folders and not enough designs for guys. Yours looks great.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Barb - love that image and the embossing is wonderful behind it. The grass and twine go so well on this card.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine