Thursday, February 11, 2021

No Matter How Old You Get



This is my February card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS. Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 57th month and the theme for February is "Birthday".  

I picked a wood mounted stamp from the fun Inkadinkadoo stamp line-it does not have a name on the stamp.   I love these sentiments that come "from the mouths of babes"!   I picked a fun patterned paper from Photo Play Paper called Party Boy-Cakes.  I added a strip of Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz Grosgrain Ribbon and three blue enamel dots.  I think this is a fun card.



Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the March theme and the ones for the rest of the year.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment:  Inkadinkadoo Wooden Stamp

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White; Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz, Balmy Blue, Calypso Coral; Photo Play Paper Party Boy-Cakes

Ink:  Stampin' Up Balmy Blue

Accessories:   Stampin' Up Pear Pizzazz Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute birthday card, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

Definitely a fun card Barb - and great use of the sentiment to high light it as you did
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine