Tuesday, February 9, 2021

U and Me!



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the fun image that Kelly sent for February-the month of love--for Card #78!  That means we are half way through year #6--can you believe that?  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  I am up for the March challenge so be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, Kelly sent out this sweet image from Stamp Anniething  called Candice-XOXO! I think it is so cute and I love every bit of it!

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I added some Wink of Stella i the heart.   I cut the image and layered it on Blushing Bride.  I picked some Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith patterned paper from the You Are Loved line called Heart A Flutter.  I used both sides of the paper by adding a strip of the larger, multi-colored hearts.  I added some Cherry Cobber Baker's Twine under the sentiment.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned before, I am up for our March challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Stamp Anniething Candice-XOXO

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Accent Opaque 120# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride; Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith You Are Loved-Heart A Flutter Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Wink of Stella




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so sweet - with the hearts and hearts and more hearts. I love the way you colored Candace!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Barb - love how you have coloured the image and the stunning paper you used for your background
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

Barb, she is a cutie! I love your enthusiasm too for receiving this wonderful stamp (I always fret over the selection!) but you have warmed MY heart hearing your kind words! She's colored perfectly and I love the paper, too! Happy early Galentines Day! xoxo