Friday, May 3, 2024

Hello Friend

 


Today is the day I post my card for our One Plus Twelve challenge in 2024.  This is year number 6.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For this year, I picked a Pinkfresh Studio set called Thankful for Friends.  The set includes the stamp set, matching die, coordinating stencils and a hot foil plate!   I think this set is so pretty and I will have many options each month. 

For my card this month, I first hot foiled the image in copper foil. I then used the 4 piece stencil and Pinkfresh Studio inks to ink blend the image in greens and purples.  I then die cut the floral cluster with the matching die.  I picked a Pinkfresh Studio plate called Stitched Octagons for the background and used Gold Metallic from The Paper Cut.  I also picked a Pinkfresh Stitched Scallop Circle die and cut it twice from Opal Metallic, also from The Paper Cut. I placed the die cut flower over and under the die cut circle.  I picked a Pinkfresh gold foiled sentiment from one of the many sentiment packs I have.  I added some Pinkfresh Lavender Jewels and placed them around the image.  The cardbase is Ivory cardstock.
 



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see the the cards that Kelly and Jeanette have created for May!  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.   Be sure to come back on June 3rd to see our next set of cards.  

Image/Sentiment:  Pinkfresh Studio Thankful for Friends foil plate, 4-piece stencil and matching die; Gold Foiled Sentiment from Pinkfresh also

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# Ivory, Gold and Opal Mirricard Metallic; Hammermill White for foiled image

Ink:  Spellbinders Gold Foil; Pinkfresh Studio Ink Cubes

Accessories:  Pinkfresh Studio Lavender Jewels, Stitched Scallop Circle Die, Stitched Octagon Plate

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, the touches of gold give such an elegance to this gorgeous card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Barb, this is stunning - love, love, love it! The metallic elements are amazing, and the purple and green really pop off the background
Blessings
Maxine