Thursday, May 9, 2024

Rainy Day Friends!

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. This round, Kelly is the hostess and sent us sweet image from Newton's Nook called Newton's Rainy Day Trio.  She also included 2 sentiments for the theme of "Playing in the Puddles"!  I love this image as it shows three friends, huddled under one umbrella--3 Musketeers.  So for May, this is card #117 and we are actually coming to the end of year number 10!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong for 10 plus years and looking to go to 11!




I colored the cute image with my Copic Sketch Markers and then fussy cut. I then picked a Hero Arts Wood Frame Infinity Rectangle from white and layered three times.  I embossed a light blue panel with my Taylored Expressions Raindrops folder.  The sentiment was cut with a Taylored Expressions Modern Sentiment Dies.  I did not add any bling as I did not want to take away from the texture of the embossed panel.   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  I am up for our June challenge.   Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Newton's Nook Newton's Rainy Day Friends

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections White; Stampin' Up Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Taylored Expressions Raindrops Embossing Folder; Hero Arts Wood Frame Infinity Rectangle Die;

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! Such a cute card, Barb! I love the way you used the frame. Cute cute CUTE!