Sunday, June 9, 2024

It's My Party!

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. This round, I am the hostess and sent out the cute image from Hero Arts called Bunch of Balloons. I die cut a couple of images with the coordinating die and sent those, along with one on an A2 panel. I also included a number of sentiments from the same set.  So for June, this is card #118 and we are actually coming to the end of year number 10!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong for 10 plus years and looking to go to 11!




I first picked out a some Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper for the background panel, that I die cut with Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2.  I then colored the balloons with my Copic Sketch Markers to match the background, including a couple of black balloons!  The sentiment was cut with a Pinkfresh Studio FAncy Label Die and layered in black.  The Crushed Curry layer was embossed with my Stampin' Up Subtle Folder.    I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Jeanette is up for our July challenge and we already have our image.   Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Hero Arts Bunch of Balloons

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, It's My Party Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder; Pinkfresh Studio Fancy Labels Dies; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love those balloons and your colorful and playful card. The designer paper is perfect.

MiamiKel said...

Oh black balloons - how unique! It looks like an elegant birthday celebration indeed! Such a fun color choice for this fun image :)