Tuesday, July 9, 2024

I Am In Your Corner

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. This round, Jeanette is the hostess and sent out the cute image from Gerda Steiner Designs called In Your Corner.  She also included a number of sentiments from the same set.  So for July, this is card #119 and we are actually coming to the end of year number 10!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong for 10 plus years and looking to go to 11!




I colored the cute mouse image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  The stamped image was a bit larger and I die cut the "corner" and backer with a set of Gina Marie Designs Stitched Circle Dies.  I then die cut a white panel and another black backer with a set of MFT Stitched Tag Corner Rectangle dies.  I then embossed the white later with an Altenew Textured Hexagon folder.   The sentiment was cut with a Taylored Expressions Modern Label Dies and layered in black. I did not add any bling to this card. I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  





Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Kelly is up for our August challenge.  That will be out 120th monthly challenge, the anniversary of the end of our 10th Year!!!!!! Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Gerda Steiner Designs In Your Corner

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Accent Opaque 120# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Basic Gray

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Altenew Textured Hexagons Embossing Folder; MFT-My Favorite Things Stitched Tag Corner Rectangles; Gina Marie Stitched Circle Dies; Taylored Expressions Modern Label Sentiment Dies

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your little mouse card is adorable. I love the way you colored the scene and then added embossed texture to your card for some extra detail. Cute!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a cutie Barb - love ow you have used and framed the image - a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene LeTavec said...

Such an adorable image. I love how you successfully combined textures, shapes and the script on the sentiment, each element compliments each other and doesn't compete. Well done!