Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Let's Celebrate

 


Today is the day I am posting my card for our One Plus Twelve challenge in 2024.  This is year number 6.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For this year, I picked a Pinkfresh Studio set called Thankful for Friends.  The set includes the stamp set, matching die, coordinating stencils and a hot foil plate!   I think this set is so pretty and I will have many options each month. 

For my card this month, I first hot foiled the image in bronze foil. I then used the 4 piece stencil and Pinkfresh Studio inks to ink blend the image.  I then die cut the floral cluster with the matching die.  I picked a Pinkfresh Studio plate called Dotted Scallops for the background.  I then die cut a frame using the Pinkfresh Studio Notched Corner frames from Coastal Cabana cardstock to coordinated with the leaves. I added foam tape under the frame.   The card base is also Coastal Cabana  I placed the die cut floral image, also with some foam on the back and used a sentiment from one of my PFS sentiment packs.   I added some Pinkfresh metallic gold pearls around the image.
 




Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see the the cards that Kelly and Jeanette have created for July!  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.  Be sure to come back on August 3rd to see our next set of cards.  

Image/Sentiment:  Pinkfresh Studio Thankful for Friends foil plate, 4-piece stencil and matching die, Sentiment Pack

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana;  Hammermill White for foiled image

Ink:  Spellbinders Bronze Foil; Pinkfresh Studio Apricot, Peach Fuzz, Aquamarine, Mermaid Cove

Accessories:  Pinkfresh Studio Dotted Scallops Cover Plate, Notched Corner Frame Dies, Metallic Gold Pearls


1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love the elegance of the hot foiling technique with you awesome one stamp. Gorgeous card, Barb!