Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Friends Like You

 


Today is the day I am posting my card for our One Plus Twelve challenge in 2024.  This is year number 6.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For this year, I picked a Pinkfresh Studio set called Thankful for Friends.  The set includes the stamp set, matching die, coordinating stencils and a hot foil plate!   I think this set is so pretty and I will have many options each month. 

For my card this month, I first hot foiled the image in champagne foil. I then used the 4 piece stencil with Pinkfresh Studio ink cubes to color the image.  I then die cut the floral cluster with the matching die.  I picked a Pinkfresh Studio plate called Dotted Scallops for the Calypso Coral for the background. I added three layers of a frame from the Pinkfresh Studio Double Stitched Scalloped Rectangles. I picked a silver sentiment from one of my PFS sentiment packs. I added some Pinkfresh Studio Sky Blue Jewels around the image.
 



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see the the cards that Kelly and Jeanette have created for September!  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.  Be sure to come back on October 3rd to see our next set of cards.  

Image/Sentiment:  Pinkfresh Studio Thankful for Friends foil plate, 4-piece stencil and matching die, Sentiment Pack

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral;  Hammermill White for foiled image

Ink:  Spellbinders Champagne Foil; Pinkfresh Studio Ocean Breeze, Aquamarine, Coral Reef, Passion Fruit

Accessories:  Pinkfresh Studio Dotted Scallops Cover Plate, Double Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Die, Sky Blue Jewels


2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so pretty, Barb! Those touches of hot foil look fabulous and the sentiment is so sweet. I enjoy seeing your 1 + 12 card each month!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful use of your stamp, (or should that be glimmer plate?), matching dies and stencils to make an exquisite card Barb
Blessings
Maxine