Saturday, August 31, 2024

Catch-Up Club Gina K







Today is the last day of August and I am posting a set of cards for our challenge-The Catch-up Club!  A few of my stamping friends, Darlene, Jeanette and Terry along with myself, have signed up for a number of virtual stamping events in the past 3+ years.  One of the benefits of these events are that they are available to rewatch or even watch for the first time at a later date as they are all recorded. The 4 of us "try" to watch live and chat by texting during the event.  But, life steps in and there are times when one or more of us are not participating during the live.  Then, the kits from sponsors sits in our stamping area until we are ready to watch the video and create.  During one of the events, we decided we needed to push ourselves (and each other) to get some of these events done!   So--we all decided to devote one day a month, the last day of the month for the somewhat procrastinators that we are, to post cards we missed making.  So--here we are in our 15th month of The Catch Up Club!

Reminder--these are not my own designs!  The cards are the designs of the other instructors from these classes.  I am just recreating the cards from the class. This month the creations are from Scrapbook & Cards Event called Crop & Create Delivered, from September of 2023.  This is card is from Gina K Designs class called Fancy Folds.  I have two more cards from her class to create.  Plus a few more classes to complete.  I had better get moving, since the 2024 event is coming up in September and I vowed to have these done!

The fun fold floral card is so cute and the three pictures below shows what it looks like opened!  I know I will use this fun stencil set and die set often in the future!  Plus, the sentiment set and matching dies is so versatile.  




 


I hope you enjoyed my cards!  Here are the links to the other of the Catch Up Club.  Please be sure to check out Jeanette's, Terry's, and Darlene's blogs.  They may post today or tomorrow, but we have all promised to post cards that we have missed the making along the way!  And, there are more pouches of virtual events stacked in my stamp room. And, the next Crop & Create Delivered is at the end of September, so I bet get my butt in gear!  So--I will be sure to have more Catch-up-Club cards to come!!!!


Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Fancy Florals Stencil and Die set, Fancy Phrases Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock:  All included in the kit; 

Ink:  Gina K Designs Ink Cubes; Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: 
  Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 and 13

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is a gorgeous card! You did such a good job with it!

Darlene LeTavec said...

I love it! Well done with her technique to create the faux wood panel background. I love how flat this one folds for mailing. Great job on this design.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Barb - love the colours you have used, and yes, it is a fabulous fold
Blessings
Maxine