Friday, August 14, 2026

Unexpected Blessings

 


This card will be posted later today on Instagram for a hop called Fans of Taylored Expressions! I love Taylored Expressions and many of my friends also do.  So--I wanted to join a group that loves them!!! And, I found my people!  The hop is always the third Saturday of every month. 

This month’s theme is cards for Cardmaker's Choice.  So--anything goes!



I picked a Taylored Expressions stamp and matching die set called Unexpected Blessings. I stamped the two floral images with Oreo ink and colored them with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I then die cut the images plus two more pieces of each one for added dimension and to add some strength to the corner images. I stamped one of the sentiments from the same set and die cut it with a stitched die. I used a newer Taylored Expressions embossing folder called Fineline Frame for the background.  I placed the floral images inside of the embossed rectangle and added the sentiment in the middle. I added some Lime Zest Glitter Drops around the images for the final touch! 





This hop on Instagram happens every month on the 3rd Saturday with different themes.   I know I will be back hopping in September!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Unexpected Blessings Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Taylored Expressions Sugar Cube

Ink:   Oreo

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Fineline Frame Embossing Folder; Bits & Pieces Line Zest Glitter Drops; Copic Sketch Markers

No comments: