Saturday, July 4, 2015

Roughin' It

 
 

This is my card for our every other month swap for an awesome group of ladies on SCS--the SOTC--Sisters of the Traveling Cards!  Linda was our hostess for June and she posted the following:

Get Outdoors

I'm so excited it's my turn to host! I was thinking of all the fun things we do when the weather gets warmer. For me in New England, each season really has a different look. Since Winter is ending and the warm weather is inevitable, I think about spring and summer when we take our camping trips, taking hikes in the woods when everything is so green, bike rides on the trails, canoeing, swimming, etc. So my challenge to you is to make a card that represents some activity you love to do outdoors.


I love this Bo Bunny stamp set--it has so many cute images and sentiments.  I do love the outdoors and also camping--in a tent as well as a camper!  I had a reason for using the moose patterned paper. Last week we were at a friend's house in Colorado and saw moose pretty much every day.  A mama and her baby were outside the house twice and we saw this pair one morning as we were on the deck drinking our morning coffee:




I hope Linda and the other "sistahs" like my card:
 

 
Here is the inside of my card:

 


Image/Sentiment:  Bo Bunny Roughin' It Set

Cardstock:  Gina K Ivory; Stampin' Up
 Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke; The Paper Loft--Back  Country Fly Fishing/Call of the Wild Patterned Paper

Ink:  SU Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke


Accessories:  SU Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Always Artichoke Brads; Green Button with Crumb Cake Baker's Twine, Copic Markers




1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Barb - this is fabulous - as is your photo of the moose!
Blessings
Maxine