Monday, July 20, 2015

Melonheadz Play Ball!



I am back again with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

 
The theme for this challenge is Sports Related!
 
It runs from July 20th to August 2nd
 
Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges. I picked this cute girl and her baseball accessories!


Here is the inside of my card:
 




Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Baseball Bundle Digital Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Basic Gray;

Accessories:  SU Real Red 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon; Baseball Brad

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



2 comments:

JanR said...

Cool card! The embossed background is neat!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fun card Barb - love the pennant in the inside - great detailing.
Blessings
Maxine