Friday, July 24, 2015

Dance, Love, Sing, Live



This is one of the two cards I made for Cathy's Thinking of You Swap on SCS.  It was due earlier this month and I think this is a perfect sentiment to let someone know you are thinking of them!

I hope Cathy and the others in the swap enjoy my card.

Here is the inside of my card:


 
 
I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!

  
Image/Sentiment: Rubber Cottage Dance As

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up So Saffron, Ruby Red,  Baja Breeze, Sweet Slumber Series Paper


Ink:  SU Baja Breeze

Accessories:  SU So Saffron Brads; Blue 38" Taffeta Ribbon



2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your Dp is so pretty, and love the sentiment I really have to get the inside of my cards dressed up- so pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

love the bold colours of your paper Barb, and the contrast with the soft blue for the sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine