Monday, July 6, 2015

Melonheadz Celebrate!



I am back again with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

 
The theme for this challenge is Celebration!
 
It runs from July 6th to the 13th
 
Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges. I picked this one as we had our family 4th of July party at our house yesterday and I cooked about 30 Italians and Brats on our grill!


Here is the inside of my card:
 


Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Bar B Que Bundle Digital Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  SU Crushed Curry 1/4" Ribbon; Old Olive Brads

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - makes me want summer to hurry up and come again :-)
Blessings
Maxine

JanR said...

So cool! Love the colours!