Tuesday, January 29, 2019

5th Fancy Fold Card



Today is the fifth week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. January is Fancy Folds!  Each Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.

Today is a version of a tri-fold card. It is also a way to highlight some of the fun patterned papers that I have in my stash.  I also used another fun die from The Stamps of Life, like the Thank You one on my card yesterday.  

Here is another view of the card, showing the three layers or folds:


Here is the inside of my card:

I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  February is all about SCS Sketches--come back to see my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Lovely Inside and Out

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango

Accessories: Stampin' Up Yellow Sequins, Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon; The Stamps of Life Best Wishes Dies




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Well look at this - a fabulous fancy fold! I love your beautiful card, Barb! Great color combination and fun design!

MiamiKel said...

What a fun fold - and a great bright burst of paper!