Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Week 3-Bib Card

If you are looking for my Dueling Darlings Card, please scroll down


Today is the third week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. January is Fancy Folds!  Each Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.

Today is a Bib Card. I might have cheated a bit as I have a package of these pre-made cards in my stash--but I have not used them too often.  So-I am going to count this as my third Fancy Fold Card!  I also inked up some older Stampin' Up sets--Flight of the Butterfly, Barn Door and Sincere Salutations.  This challenge is also getting me to use more of my stash--or supplies!

Here is the inside of my card:





I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  January is all about Fancy Folds!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Flight of the Butterfly, Barn Door and Sincere Salutations

Cardstock: The Paper Cut Bib Card-Black, Bib Overlay-Blue Raspberry Recollections 110# White, Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Dapper Denim

Ink: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Dapper Denim; Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: White Enamel Dots; Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing Folder; Gina Marie Designs Stitched Circle Die; Stampin' Up Butterfly and Oval Punches



3 comments:

Tracie said...

Cute card Barb. I love your use of color and how you laid out the butterflies.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Way to go on your challenge, Barb... love the fold and the beauty of this card!

Carol W said...

Love this card and the fold.