Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Impossible Card!


Today is the second day of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. January is Fancy Folds!  Each Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.

Today is an impossible card-the first one I have ever made.  Surprisingly, it is not that hard and sure not impossible.  There is a tutorial on SCS that includes a video, and it is very easy to follow.  I decided to do a winter themed card!  You can add a note on the back of the main flap-the one with the tree.  It is a regular A-2 card, so it can easily be mailed.

Here is another picture of the card, taken from the top.


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  January is all about Fancy Folds!

Image/Sentiment:  Impression Obsession Winter Trees Stamp Set

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White, Stampin' Up Balmy Blue; Three Bugs in a Rug Snow Much Fun Patterned Paper 

Ink: Stampin' Up Balmy Blue

Accessories:  Blue Glitter Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Way to go Barb... the second weekly challenge post and you did the impossible! And you did it beautifully, I might add. I love your card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love these impossible cards Barb, and you have made a beauty here. Love your overall colours
Blessings
Maxine