Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Color Me Autumn


This is my fourth card for a newer blog group that I am a part of on SCS. It is called the Gallery Gazers and was created by one of my good friends on SCS, Jeanette--Forest Ranger.  The premise behind the group is friendship, a shared love of stamping, and also a shared admiration for the many amazing creators who post in the SCS Gallery. Once a month, we are each to choose a card/project from the SCS Gallery to CASE--Copy and Share Everywhere. This post is the card I made after being inspired by karpkids' card on SCS found Here!  

I love layers as many of you know and this card stood out to highlight some awesome patterned papers.  I also love fall colors and went with a Stampin' Up patterned paper called Color Me Autumn.


Here is the inside of my card:


I had fun creating this card for this group. Be sure to check back and see what I make in the future months.  There is not set date to post our creations, so check back often!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Small Script

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Smokey Slate

Accessories: Stampin' Up Punches--Triple Layer, Ovals; Martha Stewart Leaf Punches; Twine



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is stunning! You've done an outstanding job with this month's CASE! I admire your ability to do that (without fail, I'm always disappointed in mine). The papers are awesome... and layers and layers!

Aracelli Merla said...

Barb, I like the rich, vibrant fall colors you have chosen for your card. They work so well together and your DSP is perfect. You CASEing of Karpkids' card is wonderful. I also like that you adorned the inside of the card as well. I tend to leave mine plain. Beautifully done!