Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Tin Tile Card


This is the 19th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. May is embossing month--using my Big Shot or my heat gun.  Every Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge. This is the third card for May and I used one of my favorite Stampin' Up embossing folders--Tin Tile Dynamic.  I used some Tim Holtz silver foil for the background.

This card was a pretty easy card to make. I love this embossing folder. and I especially love the look when foil paper is used.  I also inked up a newer Stampin' Up set--Strong and Beautiful.  I really like the sentiments in this stamp set!  I need a few graduation cards and I think this one would be great for my great niece as she graduates from college.  I like the look of this card and hope you do too.


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  I will continue to make cards, using embossing for May.  I do have one more Tuesday and then it is on to June!  That is "try a new technique", so there will be a good challenge each week!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Strong and Beautiful

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White;  Stampin' Up Smokey Slate, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler; Tim Holtz Silver Foil

Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Red Brads; We R Memory Keepers Frames 2 Nesting Dies





4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous! The tin tile embossing looks fabulous on this classy card, Barb!

Carol W said...

WOW this is an awesome card Barb......

Aracelli Merla said...

I think this is gorgeous. The red and foil work so well together. Love it. TFS!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Barb - love the red and silver you have used, and that embossing is fabulous
Blessings
Maxine