Saturday, May 18, 2019

Wild, Wild West


This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now in our 52nd round!  Vickie is our hostess this month and she sent everyone this great masculine image from a long retired Stampin' Up stamp set. Vickie will swap the cards and send everyone the next image, which Terry picked out! We then get to do it all again, for round #53, in July!   I colored just his bandanna and left the rest of the cowboy's image uncolored.  I added some plaid and patterned paper to coordinate with the green color.

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope all of the mystery swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards today or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Wild, Wild West

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Crafters Companion Ultra-smooth White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Old Olive; We R Memory Keepers Happy Camper Sleeping Bag-Flannel Shirt Patterned Papers

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Old Olive Mini-Chevron Ribbon; Brown Brads




4 comments:

Aracelli Merla said...

I really like that you only colored his bandanna. Your patterned papers look great together. This is a wonderful masculine card. TFS!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Barb, and I love that you only coloured the bandanna - that was inspired!! Great layering of your fantastic papers too
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Fabulous card, Barb... I, too, was going to color just part of the image (hat and vest) but when I did it I thought it looked lacking so I colored further. Now I see my mistake, because just coloring the scarf looks AWESOME!

terry serman said...

Love it...great idea to add just a pop of color on the bandana!