Sunday, June 30, 2019

Junkie Fest Thanks!



Today I am headed home from Junkie Fest.  I am sure I am quite tired, but full of energy to play with all of my new toys and try all of the fun techniques.  I promise to share some pictures this coming week and make a blog post about the past 4 days.

These are my two Thank You cards for the teachers and volunteers and organizers, especially Chris!!  I took 7 classes--five in my group and I signed up for two additional classes.  One of the classes was a 4 hour coloring class, with Kathy Racoosin, of the Daily Marker and the current 30 Day Color Challenge!  Each group had either 6 two hour classes or 5 two hour classes and one 4 hour.  This is just a tease...................... more details to come later this week!

I used some of the beautiful Stampin' Up Painted With Love Designer Paper for the background.  It is the same background I used on my name tag.  I die cut the words from gold foil and adhered them on, using Sticky Paper--love it! 


Here is the inside of my both cards:


I hope the ladies and one gentleman who received these cards liked them and that you do too!

 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride, Gold Foil, Painted with Love Designer Series Paper

 
Accessories:  The Stamps of Life Thank You Die; Thanks is unknown




3 comments:

Aracelli Merla said...

These are beautiful, Barb. I am positive the recipients loved them too. I like the gold shiny hearts, and of course the fact that "Thank You" is always a "GOLDEN" expression. I look forward to hearing of your 4 day Junkie Fest!

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful cards Barb - so glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and I look forward to your blog posts :)
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such pretty ways to express your thanks. Love your cards and can't wait to hear more more more about Junkie Fest!