Thursday, January 9, 2020

Continue to Celebrate!


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image that Kelly sent for January--for Card #65!  That means we nearing the end of year #5--can you believe that?  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  I am up next for the February challenge.  Be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, Kelly sent out this sweet image by Avery Elle called Ellie! Isn't she cute--we are still celebrating the New Year!  

I loved coloring up this image with my Copic Markers. I layered it over a die from Memory Box called Wrapped Stitched Rectangles.  I banner cut one of the sentiments Kelly included and used the other on the inside of my card.  I added a few yellow enamel dots. I think the Photo Play patterned paper called Fringe Banners is perfect for this card!  I hope you enjoy my card!


Here is the inside of my card with one of the sentiments:


Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned, I am up for our February challenge, so please come back!


Image/Sentiment:  Avery Elle Ellie

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana; Photo Play Paper Fringe Banners Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; 

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Memory Box Wrapped Stitched Rectangle Die; Yellow Enamel Dots



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is adorable! I love the banner paper and the way you placed the sentiment, too. Very creative! Soooo cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Barb - yes, that paper is perfect for the image and sentments
Blessings
Maxine