Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A Year in Review!

Happy New Year ~ Welcome 2020!

I hope you had a nice evening and celebrated New Year's Eve in whatever style you wanted!  As I have done the past few years, I am going to take a look back at my creations for 2019, this first day of the new year.   Here is my collection of my 12 favorite cards of the year--one for each month.  If you want to see the original post with the details on the card, please click on the month above the card and it will take you to the post.


January ~ Some of My Best Friends are Flakes



February ~ Wishing You Well



March ~ I Love it When Your Birthday Comes Around



April ~ Best Catch



May ~ Thank You



June ~ Volunteer Thanks!



July ~ Bethlehem's Light



August ~ Hot Mess Debuts! (and it was a mess!!!)



September ~ Praying For You



October ~ Class Man



November ~ Northwoods Frosty



December ~ Angels We Have Heard On High



I hope you too have enjoyed my look back on the cards of 2019.  I posted on 263 days this past year, with April being the highest month as I posted on 28 of 30 days!  The lowest number of posts was 19 days in December and June, so I think I did pretty well.  Adding my A Card A Week Challenge really helped to increase my posting and also it added new challenges for new types of cards!  Additional, there were two new monthly groups--One + 12 and the Hot Mess, and both of those will continue in 2020. 

I hope you have a great start to 2020!




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Barb, I loved looking back with you. Each and every card is a beauty! I am not sure any one is the BEST because they are all best. If I absolutely must choose one, I guess it would be the fun snowman card of January. Oh, or the gorgeously elegant card of March. WAIT! I love the fish hiding in the sea weed in April and the dimensional look of September. Oh, and the classy look of October... the awesome die in December.

Okay, never mind. I can't choose just one. Does that mean I can't possibly win??? Shucks!

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful creations!!!!!