Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Double Duty Card!



This is card #9 for my A Card A Week Challenge.  And, I have combined it with my March One + Twelve card!  We just got back two days ago from being on vacation for a month on Tybee Island in Georgia.  Though I am very excited to get inky, I am feeling a bit under pressure and am combining a few of my challenges on one card.

For my card a week challenge, March is to use a Alphabet Challenge from SCS for each week.  For this week, the challenge is P and I have lots of purple on my card!  And, for our one + twelve challenge with Kelly and Jeanette, I am using my Taylored Expressions image called Big Grumpy.  I think he is a hoot!  I colored him with my Copic Markers and used the matching die to cut him out.  I also used a Taylored Expression's embossing folder called Chevron and layered two of the colors.  I added a striped ribbon and some purple brads!



Here is the inside of my card:


I really like the look of this card and hope you do too.  I also hope that Kelly and Jeanette are okay with my double duty card!

I hope you will stop back for the next Tuesday to see my next alphabet card and it also might be combined with another challenge that is to be posted on the 10th.  If that is okay with Kelly and Jeanette, as they too are a part of that one.......


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Big Grumpy and matching die

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather

Ink:  Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape; Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Chevron Embossing Folder; Purple Brads; Striped Ribbon; Copic Markers



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

LOL! Barb, I can definitely relate to that sentiment. ;) Your card is just too fun with the grumpy cat, the great embossed background, and the unique colors.

jimlynn said...

CUTE and fun card!!! Love the sentiment.
Lynn