Saturday, March 21, 2020

She Loves Me!


This is my card for March's Monthly Challenge for the Creative Card Chicks.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month. 

Sue is the hostess this month and sent everyone this sweet image from House Mouse called She Loves Me. She included some sentiments for each person to chose from.  Sue also sent some patterned paper along with other cute embellishments.  

I colored the cute image with my Copic Markers and die cut it with Sizzix Dotted Square Dies.  I added the Mint Macaron ribbon, some green sequins and the sentiment layered with Stampin' Up Oval Punches.



Here is the inside of my card, with another sentiment Sue sent:



The Creative Card Chicks are to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd of each month--so if you check the blogs on my sidebars, you may see more of these wonderful creations! Many of our members also post their card in our SCS thread--so you might find more there.  This is the 9th month of the new round.  Be sure to come back and join us again in April with an image that Kelly sends out.




Image/Sentiment:  House Mouse She Loves Me

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Garden Green Designer Series Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Garden Green

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Mint Macaron Ribbon, Oval Punches, Sequins; Sizzix Dotted Squares dies 



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, the image on this card sure makes me smile. Sweet card!

Suzy Sprague said...

Very sweet card, Barb! I like the dies that you used for your card.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Barb - it gave me a smile when I first saw it with that sweet image so beautifully coloured and mounted.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

terry serman said...

This image looks great on those diecut squares! Cute card.