Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Happiest Birthday Wishes


Today is another double-duty card.  

First, it is the 3rd month of the Stamp What? challenge with the three collaborators you have seen many times in the past--Kelly, Jeanette and me!  Kelly came up with the challenge to randomly pick a Stampin' Up set and make a card with that set.  Get the dust off of those forgotten Stampin' Up sets! For the first two months, we posted on the 29th.  Because of other blog posts and challenges, we are now moving to the 10th.  

And, since it is a Tuesday, it is the day to post my A Card A Week Challenge.  March is to use the Alphabet Challenge from SCS and this week it is N.  

For Stamp What, I randomly picked a Stampin' Up set off of my shelf--Happiest Birthday Wishes. I know it is a newer set, but it was at random....... 

After picking the set, I now had to come up with N--navy maybe?  Numbers-for sure and that is what a birthday is and look below to see the inside of the card.  I thought that inking one of the stamps with Kaleidacolor would be perfect--and I went with the primary colors of Celebration by Stampin' Up.  I picked a birthday hat embossing folder and three primary colors-navy, green and yellow.  And, I think we might have a theme for this month to use green, so that is also covered.  

Double Duty--Stamp What and A Card A Week Challenge!  


Here is the inside of my card--with numbers washi tape!


Please be sure to check out the other Stamp What? cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card. I hope you will stop back for the next Tuesday to see my next alphabet card!  And, I do not think it will be the third double duty in a row!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Happiest Birthday Wishes

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Garden Green, Night of Navy, So Saffron

Ink: Stampin' Up Kaleidacolor Celebration

Accessories:  Navy Baker's Twine; Garden Green Brads, Sizzix Birthday Embossing Folder 



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, WOW! I love how the Kaleidoscope ink looks with these stamps - awesome. And speaking of awesome, you rocked it with double duty and this lovely card! I guess that means you're awesome!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is so cheerful and vibrant! I have long forgotten the Kaleidoscope inks but you've brought them back with this card as a fresh and happy card! Love the double duty but got lost in all the math of the alphabets and numbers so I'll just say you're awesome! Thanks for being energetic on this crazy ride!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love, love, love this card Barb - great use of texture ad colour - absolutely fabulous!!
Blessings
Maxine