Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Final Challenge Card



I am back with my card for this week's {PIN}Spirational Challenge.   I am also sad to say this will be my last post with this wonderful challenge group.  I want to thank Deanne for giving me the opportunity more than 3 years ago to give me a chance to join my first design team--she's amazing!  I just need to step away from some of my "stamping responsibilities" and Deanne understood!



The Challenge runs  May 24th  to June 6th


Here's the photo to inspire us:




There are a lot of options for this picture!  I love the words!


 One of our sponsors this week is Melonheadz Illustrating



They have some great images, so please be sure to go and check them out!








Here is the inside of my card:





Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz If I Were a Superhero Bundle Digital Images

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Old Olive; American Crafts Daydreams-Joyful Day

Accessories:  Green Button with Russet Fiber; White Pearl Brad


I hope you will play along with the {PIN}Spirational Challenge, too!  Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



2 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

So sad to see you go dear :O( You've been such a wonderful team member and so dedicated! You are an awesome crafter and I will miss your great creations!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Barb, and a gorgeous card.
Blessings
Maxine