Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hello Hyacinth




I am posting another card that I am made from the card kits from the group on SCS that Heather organized.  I was showered with kits last month, in April and I am posting the cards in the past and upcoming two weeks. In this group, we do not post any wishes of what we want to receive--each person who sends the kit, makes it however they want.  I have received a variety of fun images and so many extras to make many more cards! 

I am making the cards in the order I received the kits. This is the 6th card, made from a kit sent by Alicia. This was a fun kit to play with!  I hope I did OK and that Ruby likes my card.






Here is the inside of my card:




Image/Sentiment: Flourishes Hello Hyacinth

Ink:  Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo; K & Company Patterned Paper


Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Bermuda Ribbon; White Doily; Pearls; Prima Flowers with Rhinestone Brad



4 comments:

Carol W said...

Wow. I love how you used the doily on this card. Great layout. And just like always the inside of this card is awesome...great job Barb.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the colors on this pretty card- and the pretty image too.

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Barb - love the way you have used the doily, and the pearl corner treatment is awesome
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

A beautiful card, Barb... love the saying inside!