Tuesday, May 17, 2016

We Might as Well Dance!



This is the second of the two cards that I made for Cathy's Thinking of You Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  I have many sentiments that work for this theme!

My other card for this swap was posted yesterday if you want to check it out.


Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Cathy and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Hampton Art Studio-Life's Dance

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up So Saffron, Pool Party, Calypso Coral; Fancy Pants Summer Sun-Sand Castles

Ink:  SU Calypso Coral


Accessories:  Coral Brads; SU Pool Party 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon



2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Cute card! The sentiment made me smile :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Barb - love the sentiment, and the paper behind almost seems to dance to go along with it.
Blessings
Maxine