Thursday, May 5, 2016

Polka Dot Vase Bouquet



This is the second of the two cards that I made for Karly's April Showers, Bring May Flowers Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  I love spring and flowers, so I have quite a few cards that fit this theme!

My other card for this swap was posted on yesterday if you want to check it out!


Here is the inside of my card:





I hope Karly and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Hero Arts Polka Dot Vase Bouquet

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  Blue Button Brad; Copic Markers; Yellow Baker's Twine



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I'm really liking floral cards right now... so I'm really liking this card! It's so cheerful... and a breath of spring.

MiamiKel said...

What a fun card ! I love the bright vivid and fresh colors . Lucky swappers!

kiwimeskreations said...

love the gorgeous bright springy colours on this Barb.
Blessings
Maxine