Monday, May 9, 2016

Girlfriends Blend!



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image Kelly provided this month for Card #20!  We have been doing this for more almost two years now and it has been a blast! Jeanette is up next for the June challenge and I know she is already thinking about it.  Be sure to come back to see what we create!


For our card this month, Kelly sent out a great Art Impressions image along with some matching sentiments.  Kelly is a huge Starbucks fan and I know Jeanette and I are a close second when we get the chance to get close to a 'bux!  Kelly also mentioned this image reminded her of how much she is longing to get together with the two of us and talk and craft and laugh.  One Day!  I too hope this great event will happen sooner, rather than later!!!!!!






Here is the inside of my card




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today, or it may be upcoming, so be sure to check out their blog for their card!


Image/Sentiment:  Art Impressions Girlfriend Blend Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections White; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Garden Green; Moxie ~ Caffeine Addict--Perfect Blend Patterned Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU 3/8" Early Espresso Quilted Satin Ribbon, Label Punch; Spellbinders Grommet Tags;



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, you've created a perfect card - the DP is WOW! Your coloring is perfect! Your ribbon/sentiment treatment is amazing! Love it!!!

I can't wait to see what.......... ummmm... I choose for the next image. Thanks for reminding me I need to get that added to my to do list. And I also can't wait for the day the three of us will truly meet and hang out together.