Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A Card a Week Challenge


Today is the 11th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. March is using the Alphabet Challenge on SCS.  Every Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.

This card is for this week's challenge to make a Christmas card. I inked up a fun Stampin' Up set called Snowflake Sentiments.  I used the matching thinlits Swirly Snowflakes.  I can always use more Christmas cards and this challenge was perfect for this!


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  There will be one more March card, using the alphabet challenge on SCS, so please come back.  

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Snowflake Sentiments

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler; Cricut Silver Foil

Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow 3/8" Stitched Ribbon; CottageCutz Single Stitched Oval Dies; Red Glitter Enamel Dots




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love those snowflakes on this vibrant Christmas card!