Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Hold on to Hope


Today is the 12th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. March is using the Alphabet Challenge on SCS.  Every Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.

This card is for this week's challenge to make an Encouragement card. I wanted to use the Stampin' Up stamp set called Hold on to Hope and the matching die set called Cross of Hope.  I also used an Impression Obsession die that I had not used before called Ornate Oval Frames and I think it works well with the cross.  I also used some of my Tim Holtz Metallic papers along with a starburst background folder.  I think it all came together for this challenge!


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  This is my last March card and April is making a CAS card--and that will be a challenge for sure.  So please come back.  

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Hold on to Hope/Cross of Hope Dies

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Glorious Grape, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight; Tim Holtz Gold Foil

Ink: Stampin' Up Glorious Grape

Accessories: We R Memory Keepers Starburst Embossing Folder; Impression Obsession Ornate Frame Dies



2 comments:

Aracelli Merla said...

Barb, this is absolutely beautiful and inspiring. I love the way the rays are shooting out of the cross. The golden frame and cross detail is stunning. I agree, all of these elements were meant to work together. Thank you for sharing!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so pretty - with the stunning cross and the shiny gold... WOW!