Monday, March 25, 2019

Simple Florals


I am excited to be the recipient of fun card kits last month in a swap that Heather has set up on SCS.  I received 11 kits during the month of February and I am continuing to make and post the cards created!

This is card kit #8, from Terry. It was a sweet kit with a number of pretty floral images, along with some coordinating sentiments.  She also included some great patterned paper along with some wonderful embellishments! It was a fun card to make!  Be sure to check back to see the rest of my creations from this fun card kit swap!



Here is the inside of my card:


Thanks for a great kit Terry-it was a fun card to make!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Simple Florals

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin' Up Glorious Grape, Lavender Lace; Darice Purple Stripe and Purple Glitter Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Prima Flower; Spellbinder Long Scallop Rectangle Die; Doily; Purple Satin Ribbon; Purple Gems



3 comments:

terry serman said...

This turned out so pretty! I'm going to have to CASE it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty - I am so in awe of your talent!

Aracelli Merla said...

Beautiful sympathy card. The doily and the ribbon add so much delicacy to the card, and of course I am partial to purple. Beautifully done.