Saturday, March 30, 2019

Piece of Cake!


I was the recipient of fun card kits last month in a swap that Heather has set up on SCS.  I received 11 kits during the month of February and I continued to make and post the cards created!

This is card kit #10, from Ruby. It was a sweet kit with a number great cake images and die cuts, along with some coordinating sentiments.  She also included some great patterned paper along with some wonderful embellishments! It was a fun card to make!  



Here is the inside of my card:


Thanks for a great kit Ruby-it was a fun card to make!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Piece of Cake-stamps and matching dies

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  White; Stampin' Up Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Mango Melody; Basic Grey Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Colorful Rhinestones




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What fun! It's a party on a card, complete with cake! I love it!