Thursday, March 7, 2019

Amazing Life



Here is my March Crafters of Faith card.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS. This is our 27th month, so we are into year #3. I was able to provide everyone with this challenge--It is about Living Life to the Fullest!

Scripture:  Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

ChallengeMake a creation that expresses how you live your life to the fullest or illustrates something you plan or wish for in the future. 

This is a pretty simple card, but I wanted to be sure the sentiment and background paper were the highlight and focal point of my card. First--the name of the set that I used is called Amazing Life, by Stampin' Up! One point in my favor already!  I believe I live my life to the fullest by being a good friend and having some awesome friends in return.  I have been blessed to meet a number of my stamping friends from SCS in person, including a few members of the Crafters of Faith.  My heart skips a beat when some of these wonderful friends send me cards or text me at various times of the day and even some call me their bestie!  Swoon.............  

For the future, I hope to spend more time with my inky friends and will always have an open door along a free bed for any who want to visit me in Wisconsin--even in the cold and snowy winter months!

Here is the inside of my card:



I the others from the Crafters of Faith group like my card this month!  We are to post between the 7th and 10th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too! Dawn is for our April challenge, so be sure to check back to see what I create!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Amazing Life

Cardstock/Patterned Papers:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Pack

Ink:  Stampin' Up Calypso Coral

Accessories:  
Stampin' Up Deco Labels Framelits, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is gorgeous, your friendship is sweet, and you definitely are an example of living life fully!