Friday, March 5, 2021

Don't Take These Moments for Granted


Happy Friday! This card uses a newer to me stamp set from Dina Wakley Media called Handwritten Quotes. I stamped the sentiment with Bermuda Bay ink and die cut it with my Gina Marie Designs Venetian Labels, along with a layer of Bermuda Bay. The background paper is from a 6x6 Brutus Monroe paper pack called Watercolor Galaxy. All the papers in the pack are so pretty.  I added a strip of ribbon behind the sentiment.  I added some teal enamel dots for the final touch!



Here is the inside of my card:




I really love the colors of my card and that you might too! 

Image/Sentiment:  Ranger Dina Wakley Media Handwritten Quotes

Cardstock: The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point; Brutus Monroe Watercolor Galaxy

Ink: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay,

Accessories:  Teal Enamel Dots; Gina Marie Venetian Labels; Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana Ribbon




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is such a pretty card - I love that paper. WOW!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Barb - love the script the sentiment is written in, and that paper is amazing!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine