Sunday, March 7, 2021

Love Notes


This is my March Crafters of Faith card.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS.  She hosted for 5 years and now Faith took over for year #6. We will continue as we have in the past with each month a new hostess gives us a scripture and challenges us to make a card with that theme.  Shelly is the hostess this month and gave everyone this challenge:


Scripture--Ps. 95:1,2,6,7,8 Come let us praise the Lord with joy: let us joyfully sing to God our savior. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving; and make a joyful noise to him with psalms. Come let us adore and fall down: and weep before the Lord that made us. For he is the Lord our God; and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand. Today if you shall hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

Challenge--Make a card with music and a heart somewhere on it. Bonus add a sheep/lamb-but that is not necessary.

I inked up a fun stamp from the Love Notes set by Cas-ual Friday Stamps. The set comes with a die for the quarter note and the bottom of the note is a heart--perfect for this challenge!  I die cut the note in both black and red--cut the top of the note off of the red and layered it on the black note.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.   I added a single heart behind the sentiment.    I added three black glitter enamel dots for the final touch.  I really like the look of this card! 



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:



I hope you and the others from the Crafters of Faith group like my card this month!  We are to post on the 7th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too! 

Image/Sentiment:  Cas-ual Friday Stamps Love Notes Stamp and Die set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# Solar White;  Stampin' Up Real Red, Basic Black;

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Black Glitter Enamel Dots




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty - love the heart/music items. Perfect for the theme!

Carol W said...

This card is adorable and very clever. Great job.

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW you really rocked this challenge Barb - I love the card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine