Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Thank You Friend


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the fun image that I sent out for March-the month of love--for Card #79!  That means we are half way through year #6--can you believe that?  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Jeanette is up for the April challenge so be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, I sent out this pretty image from Gina K Designs called Thank You Friend.   I sent the lilly image along with 4 sentiments that come in the same set.  I think the flower is so pretty!

I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers  I cut the image and the black layer with a set my Rubbernecker Nested Scalloped Ovals.  For the colorful layer, I die cut that with my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 and layered it on black.  That background was made a few weeks ago in a Jenn Shurkus Distress Inks Class--loved the class!   I used my Stampin' Up round punches to cut out the sentiment. I added some white enamel dots as the final touch.   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!



Here is the inside of my card, with a strip of washi tape:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!   As I mentioned before, Jeanette is  am up for our April challenge.  Please be sure to join us again.  


Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Thank You Friend

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; Gina K Designs Just Peachy

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Inks

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Circle Punches; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Rubbernecker Nested Scalloped Ovals; White Enamel Dots




4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is BEAUTIFUL! The lilies look fabulous in the bright color and look at that stunning color-blending background! What a delightfully gorgeous card!

MiamiKel said...

Wow! This is a beauty - and yay for another brights in this trio! I love your background as much (wasn't it a fun class!) and your floral is colored to perfection!

Carol W said...

Great card Barb Great color combo and wonderful layout

kiwimeskreations said...

Love how you have coloured up tin image Barb, and that background complements it beautifully
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine