Monday, October 18, 2021

UIS #58!


This is my card for the 58th round of the UIS--Unidentified Image Swap on SCS.  Yes, the 58th round!  It is a group of ladies who are a part of a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The unidentified part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted.   The image for this round was provided by Janet!  She will swap the cards and include the next image that Darlene sent in our return envie. And then we get to do it all again--for round #59--in November! 

Janet sent everyone this sweet House Mouse image called Everything's Coming Up Roses. I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut it with a Whimsy Stamps Zig Zag Rectangle. I layered the image over a Fancy Pants Simplicity-Forum Patterned Paper.  I added some gray enamel does for the final touch!



Here is the inside of my card:




If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations--due date is today, the 18th--or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword UIS58 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!

Image/Sentiment: House Mouse Everything's Coming Up Roses
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:   Recollection 110# White;  Stampin' Up Smokey Slate, Rocco Rose, Sea Foam Green; Fancy Pants Simplicity-Forum Patterned Paper

 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Whimsy Stamps Zig Zag Rectangle Die; Gray Enamel Dots




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! Such a cute card! Love the simplicity of it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous image, and you have coloured and used it beautifully on this wonderful card Barb
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Carol W said...

Great card Barb both inside and out. I love the simplicity of the card. It really highlights the image.