Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween!!!!

Today I am showing you a card for my monthly challenge for 2021--At Home With Gnomes. Each month I will create a card using one of my many gnome images. 

For this card, I picked a gnome and sentiment set from Photo Play Paper Gnome For The Holidays--Halloween--and it comes with matching dies! I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut the gnome along with the candy corn and bat.  I added the Boo sentiment from the same set and bannered the end!   The background paper and grounded paper is from the same sheet of Echo Park Paper Happy Halloween collection called Bat Festival. I added some orange enamel dots for the final touch! 



I am sure I have more than enough gnome images to use a different one each month.  I will be back in November and will show you another gnome, so stay tuned!

Image/Sentiment:  Photo Play Paper Gnome For The Holidays-Halloween Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape; Echo Park Paper Happy Halloween-Bat Festival Patterned Paper

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Orange Enamel Dots




1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute witchy-gnome! I love the way you colored her! Fun card!