Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Two for One + Twelve



These are two cards I made for my One Plus Twelve card for November. This was the brainchild of Kelly and she asked Jeanette and me to join her in this challenge in 2019. We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  It was so much fun that the three of decided to continue for our third year and pick a new image to use.

For 2021, I picked a Gina K Designs set called Thankful Greenery.  I think this set is so pretty and I can see in my mind many ways that I can use this image.  Plus--I will have 12 thank you cards at the end of the year!

For this month's cards, I stamped the image with Versamark on both white and black watercolor cardstock. I then heat embossed both panels with Gold embossing powder. I took out my Karin Deco Brush Metallic Markers and colored just the leaves on both panels.  I then die cut the panels with my CottageCutz Double Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I also die cut another layer from the next larger die from the same set of The Paper Cut's Gold Mirricard--love the shine from it!     



The white panel was layered on a background embossed with my favorite Embossing Folder--Stampin' Up's Subtle Dynamic.




The black panel was layered on another die cut from the MFT  Blueprints 20.




I love the gold and green combo along with the layers in these cards!


Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out what stamp set each of them picked for 2021 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back every month on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment: Gina K Designs Thankful Greenery

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 110# White, Gold Mirricard;  Stampin' Up Basic Black; 

Ink:  Versamark; Gold Embossing Powder; Karin Metallic Deco Brush Marker

Accessories:  My Favorite Things-MFT Blueprints 20 Die; CottageCutz Double Stitched Rectangles; Stampin' Up Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, these are absolutely stunning! So elegant looking. Your stamp choice was perfect because you've created card after amazing card with it!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - what stunning cards Barb - love how you have used the image this month
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine