Saturday, September 3, 2022

Nature's Harvest


This is my One Plus Twelve card for September! We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2022, I picked newer Stampin' Up set called Nature's Harvest.  I think this set is so pretty and I picked the largest coneflower or sunflower image to use each month.  There is also a coordinating die set called Harvest so I can use that some months too.

For my card this month, I colored the image with my Copic Sketch markers and used the matching die to cut out the floral image.  I then used a partial panel that I had from an event earlier this year where I layered 5 strips fall colors on a piece of Sticky Sheet.  I had die cut Happy Fall from one end and had enough left to layer behind an oval cut from Early Espresso.   I then embossed that panel with a new to me Altenew Playful Circles 3-D embossing folder--recommended by Jennifer McGuire!  The sentiment is again from the same stamp set and I added natural trim from Stampin' Up behind it.  I did not add any bling as I like the layers and dimension on this card!



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our stamps for 2022 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back for the next four months on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Nature's Harvest Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Soft Suede; Fall Colored Stripes

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories: Copic Sketch Markers; Altenew Playful Circles 3-D Embossing Folder; CottageCutz Oval Dies;  Stampin' Up Natural Trim; 

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is gorgeous. Those stripes behind the image draw your eye to that area... and the darker, rich colors are perfect!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - the background colours and textures are amazing, and yet do no overwhelm your beautiful image.
Blessings
Maxine