Saturday, November 26, 2022

Sentiment Christmas Cards


Today I am posting 4 cards for a SCS Challenge by Misti Monday.  The theme this month is to make a card that you would put with a gift.  I make cards for our church every year and I think sentiment stamps are perfect for Christmas cards.  I think any of these can be used with a gift!

I first picked a new 6x6 package of Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper called Santa's Express to use on all of the cards. Each of the stamps is an unmounted rubber stamp that I used my Misti to ink up.  I always use my Misti for stamping as I am sure to get full coverage on my images--especially with sentiment stamps!  I then die cut each of the stamped sentiments and layered with coordinating cardstock.  Some of the cards have Concord & 9th enamel dots and two have some green satin ribbon.



For this card, I used a Funny Bones stamp from Riley & Company called Dear Santa.  The die is from Gina Marie Designs called Pierced Chain Round Rectangles.  I added the green enamel dots for the final touch!


 


For my second card, I used an older stamp from Touché Rubber Stamps called Beautiful Celebration.  The die is a Rubbernecker called Nested Scalloped Ovals.  I added the green enamel dots and the green satin ribbon as a banner for the final touch!

 

For my third card, I picked a favorite stamp called Peace & Joy from Unity Stamp Company-Itty Bitty.  The die is a Stitched Rectangle from Gina Marie Designs.  I added the green enamel dots and the green satin ribbon for the final touch!


 


For the final card, I went with another Touché Rubber Stamp called In Your Heart.  The frames are from a Taylored Expressions Frame in Frame Cutting Plate.  I added the green satin bow for the final touch!


I hope you like my sentiment Christmas Cards and I am sure the people at church that buy them for a donation to our Building and Grounds Mission Team like them too!


Image/Sentiment:  Various Rubber unmounted stamps listed above

Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Santa's Express 6x6 Designer Series Paper Pack

Ink: 
 
Stampin' Up Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade

Accessories:  Concord & 9th Green Enamel Dots; Green Satin Ribbon; Various Dies from Numerous Companies listed above

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous cards Barb - I love the way you make a card with a sentiment as the main feature
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, these are awesome! I love the oversized sentiments.