Thursday, November 3, 2022

Sending Healing Thoughts

 


This is my One Plus Twelve card for November! We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2022, I picked newer Stampin' Up set called Nature's Harvest.  I think this set is so pretty and I picked the largest coneflower or sunflower image to use each month.  There is also a coordinating die set called Harvest so I can use that some months too.

For my card this month, I picked a panel I recently made with my Taylored Expressions Liquid Watercolors.   I stamped the image on the panel and used the matching die to cut out the floral image. I also die cut another floral stem that is also in the die set.  I layered the image and the floral stem on a background using a Sizzix 3-D folder called Art Deco.  I used a Stampin' Up Large Scallops Edge-lit die for the bottom layer.  The sentiment is again from the same stamp set and I stamped it on the scalloped edge.     I did add a few gems from the Ton for the final touch. 




Here is the inside of my card, with a strip from the same watercolored panel:




Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our stamps for 2022 and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to check back for the next month on the 3rd to see our cards!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Nature's Harvest Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock:   Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper; Watercolor Cardstock

Ink:  
Versafine Claire Nocturne

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Liquid Watercolors; Sizzix 3-D Art Deco Embossing Folder;  Stampin' Up Large Scallop Edgelit; The Ton embellishments

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty. Love the way there is subtle watercolor on the flowers and that embossed background looks fabulous, too!

MiamiKel said...

How creative to make a watercolor floral card :) Love the fancy background! Thanks for sharing!

Margaret said...

Very lovely. I like how you colored the flowers using a technique instead of just coloring. Fun challenge.