Thursday, March 9, 2023

A Fox's Life

 


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the A Fox's Life image and sentiment from Colorado Craft Company that Kelly sent out for our March card, #103! That means we are in the middle of year number 7 with this fun challenge! All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time! 




I think this is such a cute image!   I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I then die cut the image with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die called Labels 7. I die cut a sentiment that Kelly had included with the same Labels 7 and added a piece of purple ribbon behind it.   The background panel is from a 6x6 Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack called Watercolor Wishes Rainbow.  I die cut the patterned paper panel with my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 and layered on a shimmer panel of purple glimmer paper!  Some purple enamel dots are the final touch!   I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!  I am up for our April challenge--please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Colorado Craft Company A Fox's Life

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Hobby Lobby 110# White;  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White, Purple Shimmer Cardstock; Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes 6x6 Petite Paper Pack

Ink:  Altenew Crisp Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers;  Purple Enamel Dots; Gina K Design Master Layouts 2; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 7; Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this makes me smile! I love your coloring - the beach/sand grounds those adorable fox perfectly. The ombre background looks fabulous, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a gorgeous card Barb - the background papers remind me of a beach twilight evening
Blessings
Maxine