Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Happy Easter

 


This is my March Crafters of Faith card.  This is a sweet group on SCS that Faye hosts.  Faye is also the hostess this month and gave everyone this challenge:


Scripture:  2 Corinthians 1:20 "For as many as may be the promises of God, in Him they are yes: wherefore also by Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us."

Challenge: Make a card or project that shows a promise of God or one that gives glory to God.

I  first picked out a die that I think I bought last spring from Simon Says Stamp called Outline Floral Cross. I die cut  the cross from The Paper Cut's Silver Mirricard.  I then went through my basket of backgrounds and found this fun one that I made with swiping Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks on Yupo. I die cut the panel with again my favorite Gina K Designs Layout 2 die and layered it with black.   The sentiment is from a Creek Bank Creations set called I Hope You're Blesses.   I added red white enamel dots for the final touch!




I hope you and the others from the Crafters of Faith group like my card this month!  We are to post on the 7th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too!  

Image/Sentiment:  Creek Band Creations I Hope You're Besses Stamp Set; Simon Says Stamp Outline Floral Die

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White, Silver Mirricard; Stampin' Up Basic Black; Yupo 

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black; Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks

Accessories:   Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 die; My FAvorite Thing-MFT Blueprints 27 Banner Die; Red Enamel Dots

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this looks awesome - that background is perfect with the amazing cross die!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - this is beautiful Barb - love your background for this gorgeous cross Barb - it speaks of sunrise/sunset, which to me always reminds me of God's glory
Blessings
Maxine