Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Oh Bunny!


Today is the 15th and this is my card for our The Creative Crew!  We are a group of 7 and all one team--Jeanette, Carol, Darlene, Lorraine, Terry, Tracie and me. Each month will be a new challenge posed by one of the members sending out a kit.  This month Terry sent us all a sweet kit. 

Terry sent everyone some sweet images and sentiments from Simon Says Stamp Oh Bunny stamp and die set. She die cut some of the fun bunnies for us to use!   The kit had some very sweet Easter papers along with fun ribbons and some bling!

I picked the set of 5 bunnies and colored them with my Copic Sketch markers. I picked some pastel colors for them and added a pearl for their bunny tail! I used one of the sweet papers Terry sent--the one with the Easter Eggs-for my background.  I used the Happy Easter sentiment and placed the group of 5 bunnies behind the words.  I then cut one of the other sentiments and flagged the end.  I added a single bunny behind the words and again, added a pearl for the bunny tail.  This was fun card to make!




I hope all of The Creative Crew Gals enjoy my card this month.  Please be sure to stop in to see what fun crafty cards are posted this month.  All of the blogs can be found on my left sidebar.  Our teammate Lorraine does not have a blog, so please check out her card in her SCS gallery.   I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!   

We will be back in April with the kit Carol is sending us.  Be sure to check in with us on the 15th to see what fun she has planned!


Image/Sentiment:  Simon Says Stamp Oh Bunny Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White;  Stampin' Up Pool Party; Easter Egg Patterned Paper 

Ink:   Black

Accessories:   Pearls; Copic Sketch Markers; Stampin' Up Mini Banner Punch

7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is absolutely adorable. Earlier this morning, when I uploaded my card to the gallery, I wished I'd used just one bling on my pink bunny for a fuzzy tail. Now I come to your blog and see all of those tails... so sweet!

Darlene LeTavec said...

What a sweet card! I love the playful colors of the bunnies! Using both sentiments is really nice. Just a darling card all the way around!

Lorraine said...

Great use of Terry's kit! Nice job!

Tracie said...

Such a sweet card Barb. I love the tails on the bunnies. The pastel colors are perfect for the egg paper.

Carol W said...

Barb what a sweet card. I love that you used the eggs as the background paper. It is so pretty and colorful.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the wee pearl 'tails' on your bunnies Barb - a sweet card
Blessings
Maxine

Margaret said...

What an adorable card. I love the bunnies with their bling tails. Such a fun card.