Friday, March 3, 2023

One Plus Twelve

 


This is my 3rd One Plus Twelve card for 2023--this is year number 5.   For this challenge, we are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month and post on the 3rd of each month.  For 2023, I picked a Taylored Expressions stamp and die set called Graceful Ferns.  I think this set is so versatile and I picked the largest fern image to use each month.  There is a With Sympathy sentiment and coordinating die in the same set, so that is what I used this month.  

For my card this month, I picked my Taylored Expressions Mini Slim Square Window die and cut a white panel.  I then inked the image and sentiment with Stampin' Up Smokey Slate and die cut each one. I layered the white panel over a piece of cardstock that I had previously inked with Alcohol Inks.  I then used a Jewel Tone Slimline card from The Paper Cut.  I placed the image and sentiment on the mini-slim panel.  I added some Studio Katia Stormcloud Pearls for the final touch.
 



Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards to see what they picked for their stamp of the year for this challenge in 2023.  Here is a link to both Jeanette's  and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will enjoy checking out each of our cards using the same stamp for 2023. I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! Be sure to come back on April 3rd to see our cards for the next month!

Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Graceful Ferns Stamp and Die Set

Cardstock:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White, Jewel Tone Slimline card base; Glimmer cardstock inked with Alcohol Inks

Ink:  Stampin' Up Smoky Slate

Accessories:  Taylored Expression Mini Slim Square Window Die; Studio Katia Stormclouds Pearls

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, the mini slimline design with those "windows" of color is perfect for your stamp. Lovely card!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - what a stunning card Barb - this is so striking and such a great use of the branch. Well done
Blessings
Maxine